等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Secret Recipe

Finally,was succeed to step in the Sdk's Secret Recipe together with Zoe.....We hv a nice gathering...chit-chatting like aunties in ther...hahaha....We ordered one Kid's fish n chips,Slice of Peach Cream Cake,Mixed Fruit Yogurt n a glass of frosty Iced Lemon Tea....Yummy.......

We were busy chatting n both of us started to talk n bout our life till 11 something..haha..Zoe treat me for this n I promised to treat back for movies in the coming days....Thank you so much,darling....

Darl,sdk is js so boring..cant wait to back KL....haha....Anyway,I swear I will meet u up n we r going for movie in Mid Valley or any shopping malls when I back k?haha...do take care well urself then...

Regards,
Sheery

No comments:

Post a Comment