等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Year Eve

Finally,here comes the new year eve....Hooray!!!Today everybody especially mummy is busy for cooks as the reunion dinner is coming...Indeed I am a bad gurl....i din helped in any cooks...lol..Daddy brought us out for brunch n hv a walked in the town...We went to hv Gentingmas....Omg...There were js packing like sardines....Everybody was busy buying new year stuff as well as those malays....Wonder r they going to celebrate Chinese New Year as well or the situation is always meant to be such when there is the promotion or discount time...haha...Anyway,I am said to be a "Foreigner" in the my own hometown nowadays..What a ridiculous description!!!lol...

Well well.....Last nite wasn't my nite....I had an insomnia....Wonder y....Anyway,was awaken at 5.30 something in the morning by someone.....haha...He able to accompany me n we do hv a nice conversation...hehe....Right now,do feel bit sleepy....but instead of hving nap,I would rather stick my butt in front the lappy n blogging n of cuz facebook-ing...haha....Blogging n Facebook been part of my life nowadays...I wonder hows the life goes on without them...Can I or ??nobody knows....

This year,due to the fully booking of the hotels n motels,my annually family's vacation has been changed...What a sad n disappointing news i got when I am in KL.......Well well...daddy promised that the plan will still be on but the destination will be Keningau....Haven been to the place before though I am a Sabahan...hahaha......Whatsoever,I wish the place will be nice n enjoyable vacation for this year then....

It's bout the time to end my story for today then...Will updating as soon as possible....My buddies..same goes to u all once more...I miss u all..Can't wait for the holiday to be ended up....n see u all in the college......Love~~

1 comment:

  1. 很抱歉。。迟了回你。。谢谢你哦。。好的,我一定会。。

    ReplyDelete