等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life

First of all...I'am apologized for late updating for my blog...Well well..js got back my lappy after sent it to visit its Dr (re-formatting)hahaa...Been couples of weeks din blogging...js enough to kill me...haha..

Right now,I am gonna start my stories' time then...Lol...Well well,Chinese New Year gone.....However,this year...Cny was js meaningless.....Din go anywhere except been to Venny's house...As usual,gambling n eating....tatz the only thing we do when cny I think...for the teenagers nowadays..haha...Wat do u think?any suggestion other than tat?haha..

Hmm....Must as well..clubbing or said to be pub...part of my life then..Able to pay a visit to the new pub together with Xin xin as well as Venny them...Ahha...lots of stories to tell from ther...haha..Wonder tat day wats the luck we all had...Police checking was done on the day...Damn...Wasted our time as well as our liquor..Damn police...take 2 hrs to do the checking...Swt..everybody in the pub I think wont let off the chance for bitching n cursing those stupid policemen...Anyway,js a past....js a new experience we had then...We cant stop laughing for each other....Can u imagine the situation?omg.....

After the nite,nth much I did..everybody js went back to their own colleges as well as universities...I....continued with my boring life here...Except from chatting n hanging on the phone,nth else I can do....haha....Life is js so boring in Sdk...Zzzz...Talk bout the books???omg....There r still in my luggages....wonder how am I going to face the exams when back to Nilai then...haha..

Feb gone March came....In this month,i bet I hv to make a new arrangement for it rather than js spending my life with nth...Lol...Am I able to do tat?nobody knows...Js got no mood to study at all.....Wher is my mood??Omg...Come back to me!!!I need u....Lolx....

11th April...I js cant for it....hehe...Rozeal is coming...Hooray..I wont be boring anymore afterwards...hehe....Anyway,js hope Sdk wont be too boring for u...Girl...hehe..Buddies...I miss u all so much here...Keep recall all the memoriess we had for our college life...haha...Do all the stupid things together.....Js like wat Jo said in the Fb....Wish the holiday slipped over but do scare when the graduation day came....

No comments:

Post a Comment