等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Broken Heart

Forget the times u walked by,
Forget the times u've made me cry,
Forget the times u held my hand,
Forget the sweet things if I can,
I can no longer pretend,
I hv to remember now tat u're
JUST A FREN.

They said tat time heals all wound,
but all it's done so far is
give me more time to think about
how much I MISS U.

If someone u love hurts u cry a river,
build a bridge and
GET OVER IT.

It takes a minute to like someone,
and hours to love someone,
but it takes a life time to forget someone.

I miss u a little,
I guess u could say,
A little too much,
A little too often,and
A little more each day.

There is one pain I often feel which u would never know,
because it is caused by the absence if u.

Sometimes it's hard to love someone,
because u're so afraid of losing them.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong,
but sometimes it is letting go.

A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water,
but it can touch the soul as it's runs down someone face.

The saddest thing in the world,
is loving someone who used to love u.

I still love u with all the little pieces of my heart that u left,
but dun take them as it's the only thing I have that still have ur name on it.

Giving up doesn't always meant u r weak,
sometimes it means tat u r strong enough to let go.

1 comment: