等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Assignments' day

Assignments...u r js killing me........been sitting in front of the laptop for 5 hrs js for the assignments...Mdm Gnaesh,u r js killing ppl man!!!!wat the hell u keep asking ppl to do research..omg......Anybody can help me with the research?!!!i wish could scream as loud as i can..omg....it is so suffering with the assginments...stressful plus low immunity of my body...flu + cough + running nose...u r js good enough to kill me...

I am not zombie..so pls stayed away from me...stupid sickness...lolz....been so tired though i had a 2 hrs nap..wondering izzit i am getting old nowadays...lolz.....next year gonna be 21...omg...21 is coming...OMG + SOS!!!hahaha..i dun wan...wanna to be forever 18......though love to shop in Forever 21...wahahaha...Of cuz...today same as usual,having class,attached myself with facebook as well as msn...it's been my life to be reading on ur status n ur personal message even though it is hardly to see u online recently....bet u will be killing me if u know this..haha..sorry..i hv been telling myself to stop it but i failed..

I am wondering y today will got the mood to loitering in here...hmm..probably i am too boring n wanna to relieve all my stupid emotion here...lolz...gotta feeling to call u but lastly i failed to do so as i scare i might be disturbing u...Though a year gone but.....memoriess still fresh in my mind...deep in the nite,u images r js killing me....every single things from u,ur smile,ur voice,etc...was wondering is this a sign or a feeling of lost tat must be gone through by everybody in the world..it js killing me!!!

Hmm....wish tat u r having ur Spring nicely ther..n....u r having exam period....all the best n good luck to u..though i wish to say it directly but i knew i cant make it.....No matter wat it is,i wish i could know who am i for u rite now....am i said to be a stranger?a fren?a nightmare passer-by in ur life?or a person tat hv left a deep footprint in ur heart....??God the only person knows it.......but i can swear tat u r the person who had stepped in my heart 4 years ago n u hv never come out from ther till now though in reality,u r not ther anymore......Is tat a good thing??hmm...i wish to get the answer one day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment