等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Practical (26/10/09 - 29/1/10)

Finally reached Sunway safety....We departed at 7 o'clock in the morning...unfortunately,the bus hv late n came at 7.30am..swt.....Lol...This will be my very last practical as a student of Diploma In Nursing..Hooray...i js cant wait it to finished.....I wish everything will be fine for this practical though i understood n well to know tat this is a challenge for me to be working in such private sector....SUNWAY MEDICAL CENTER,here I am will be destinated in the coming days...

Leaving in the Pangsapuri Lagoon Perdana n it is on the 18th floor...the highest floor n i am now high up the sky...early in the morning,ther will be the breezing n peaceful environment..thank god my last posting is in Sunway n of cuz this is out of my expectation...Sunway is the place tat we used to shop n stayed in the previously.....right now,i am facing the block tat u used to stay previously...though it been a year ago,u r js fresh in my mind...How???how am i supposed to leave when my heart tells me to keep u....i wish....i wish u r js out of my mind......cuz....i am really tired now...seriously,i am tired....though I am still loving u but......I am really tired.......tired with carrying the memories with u as I knew both or us r in the different pathway before we r destinated n it wont be continue no matter how..js like what u said to me in the previous...

I will be here for 3 months...gonna celebrate my christmas as well as my new year here...omg..cant imagine the day to come n how crazy I will be....Even right now,I wish to shop lik crazy n of cuz i need my shopaholic buddies....lol....Sushi King,Sakei Sushi,Shogun,etc..I am swear i will get u within this practical...Sunway Lagoon,of cuz i wont gonna missed out u....hahaha......Early in the morning,I am awake now n counting down for the shopping time to come...haha....oh yeah,I swear i will get u later..Sushi King...Yeah!!!I love u...till here i end up my blog today...Love u all n thx for viewing my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment