等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Very First Day

Yesterday was the very first day for me to be working in the peds ward......lolz...was assigned to be a medication nurse...n attached to 2 medication staffnurse who is SN Tioh & SN Ngeow...both of them r js so nice....they teached me on how the machine functions,how to take care of the baby,etc....Sunway Medical Center is said to be a strict hospital...taking care of the pt especially babies is not an easy job..From ther,i learnt to be more confident,more responsible cuz i knew tat every single mistake tat i made,it will cause patient life as well as my future away..omg...touchwood touchwood...haha...

Today will be my 2nd day n I am actually assigned to be the Neonatal Jaundice(NNJ) nurse...hopefully ther will be the cases..lolz.....n wish tat everything is fine today..yesterday was a smooth day but i hope today will be as well...Early in the morning,i am awake n done my own brunch i think...n done my jounal as well as my lovely Gossip Girl...lolz...I am able to catch up till episode 5 today...hahaha...what a lovely drama..hehe....

I would like to end here as i am needed to prepare for work..lolz..miss~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment