等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mess World

Today is the second week of working in SunMed....Still the same that I am working in pediatric ward...everyday is facing a lot of babies as well as children....quite interesting work as well as work that full with challenges.....Day by day,i am started to love my nursing again....i wish i could keep the feeling till the rest of my life........

Today I hv done an admission under CI Laila...what a bloody hell her that cant even pronounce well "accompanied" with "accompany"and yet want to blame me...what the hell n keep on mumbling at me...lol....head n ear feel pain with her voice...arrrh....I am swear tat i wont gonna let her to hv any chances to mumbling on me anymore with trying all my best to finish the work correctly,persistently,well as well as nice.......

Nothing else I done in the whole afternoon....lol...i din got any study mood indeed i wish to...what a lame excuse rite??lmao.....but seriously,u r js keep on appearing on my mind...I miss u badly...though everyday I talk bout hot chick on u..lol...I purposely wanna joke with u...hahaha...i guessed u will just killed me if u saw this...haha...I was wondering what have I spoken to u on the day I drunk badly...oh my effing god...I wish i could just fly back to the time I drunk n listen once more what have I did n spoken...lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment