等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moody

ARRHHHH!!!gosh...I am totally wanna boom as I am totally in a bad mood rite now....early in the morning I got no mood at all...I was wondering y n watz wrong with me......effing god.....hate hate hate...I hate the feeling of missing someone...hate the feeling of being accused...hate the feeling of being scolded.........pls js get me out if here.....I js wanna to threw everything behind n threw all the bad,emo as well as stupid mood away from me.....

I am kind of dunno how to expressing my own feeling to ppl or might said that I am negative minded ppl....my impression might not be but in fact,I am...or else I can say tat sometimes,my laugh n my smile doesn't meant tat I am really happy in the time...I would rather being accused than explaining everything...may think I am stupid n noob.....But....this is true....sometimes,i will be thinking y am I js dun explaining??y y y??this is y????am I born to be??being blame by the CI is really worst enough n the thing is js because of the misunderstanding tat she thought Juliet n me was eating in the cafeteria..indeed,we r js drinking the coffee there...is tat being a student nurse cant be eating in the cafeteria n student nurse is meant to be ashamed???

I am missing u badly...wish to chat with u n expressing all the unhappy thing to u..but...not dare to text nor call u....I am scared to be annoyed u....was thinking on u for the whole day...should I said myself to be stupid or thinking too much...???I knew I shouldn't expect or think too much....i keep telling myself to stop it but it js cant.....i hv been trying so hard.....u r js non stop appearing on my mind...my oh my....................

Finally done with my expression here...wish it is js good enough n i will be recovered....Whatsoever,js wanna said tat I Miss U...

No comments:

Post a Comment