等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Bloody Hell CI

Early in the morning,i have been in the ward with a tiring and stressing mood as I knew I am gonna undergoes a bad day that I have to work together with u n need to face u again today......OMG......

The thing is without my expectation,I have been boomed like hell just because I cant answer the question....The question is,"1 ounce = ? ml " I was answering 15 n u gimme that stupid n idiot look....my oh my...I thought I have been estimated too much on it.....

Lastly,I found out the answer is 30ml....Anyway,u have just screwed me up that u had scold me like hell in front of my colleague...okay..tat is fine n I can accept it as I knew it is my fault for not remembering..U r just making my tears rolling non stop in the toilet.....

What the hell u talking on??what i should feel ashamed for myself , a failure , fooling n playing around n bla bla bla.....effing god!!!!i dunno how much I could take this anymore....I am really gonna lost my patient on u with u.......Stop pretending u r a genies there!!!!u dunno anything n u still need to go to ask the staff nurses n yet u scold me I should feel ashamed for myself??aren't u should too???I am just a student n u r a clinical instructor....who is the one should feel ashamed with???

I bet u have found out that I am totally mad at u...u know how much hate I put on u??I am swear tat when giving the evaluation for u,u will be the worst among us......I dun care n wont care whatever u wan to think n what u wan to do on my running assessment n evaluation.....I wil try my best to done it n need not ur help as ur help will bring so much of problem to me.......Cuz u r such a noob CI in the world...u should feel ashamed tat every staff in the ward is stabbing ur back cuz u r pretending to be so well known of the function of private sector especially in SunMed...

Whatever it is,i would prefer all those f words goes to u.............

No comments:

Post a Comment