等,等雨后的彩虹,等黑夜之后的黎明.. 无尽的等待,是期待?是无奈?是绝望的开始?还是心死的尽头?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Exhausted

Was really a tough day....never expected by working in Singapore could be so hard n such tired....Never knows preparing all the documents could be such tiring....Eileen n me were rushing to here and there....From Kelana Jaya to Putrajaya then to Nilai then we back again to Putrajaya just because we left out the retention forms.....Was really thank god that we are able to finish all the documents by the day....By the time I reached home,my head was js bout to boom...It really freak me up!!!

Right now,everything was settled and I wish everything will gonna be smooth and I will have my new life asap......I wish that I can left behind all the unhappy stuffs and memories...............I wish I got more space to breath n set myself free....

22nd and 24th August is coming.....all our memories I recalled and I knew it would had past....but why...I just felt the feeling is still there.....I dunno myself....Recalls,we'been disconnect with each other for almost a year dy....Was wondering how are u ther??how u doing ther?Any how,I would choose to be in silent....By keeping u deep in my heart is the only way I can do then.........Deep in my heart with my fingers cross,I pray that the happiness is always by ur side....May God bless u always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment